Hutchinson Engineering’s commitment to being at the forefront of technology has been shown again with our latest investment – an IGM RTE476 Robotic Welder. This is the first robotic welder that Hutchinson Engineering has purchased and we are really excited to introduce this technology to our customer base.
An Investment of £250k in the fabrication area over the past 12 months has included doubling our available space, a further intake into our Welding academy, and continued investment in Welding tables and extraction to ensure offer the best working environment for our employees.
In line with our continued growth strategy, S.J.C. Hutchinson (Engineering) Limited has received Invest NI Selective Financial Assistance in support of its investment and growth plans. Part financed by the Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme for Northern Ireland 2014-2021, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Some of the key points of this investment are:
- Suitable for Fabrications 1900mm x 800mm x 800mm
- Accurate to within 0.25mm.
- Suitable for High volume, repeat products
- User friendly programming which is supported with offline technology.
- Tpsi power sources transfer data twice as fast as competitors which means faster welding.
Interested in finding out more? Please email to discuss your requirements or call 028 29540302