|Job Title:||Key Account Owner|
|Reports to:||Commercial Manager|
- Job Description:
To carry out required tasks and duties to ensure all Key Account Owner requirements are met.
Main tasks and duties:
- Managing Key Customer Relations by providing a first point of contact service for any queries, both internally and externally and ensure that these are dealt with in accordance with company procedure.
- Customer success management. This is a key role in ongoing customer experience – proactive contact and building of strong relationships.
- Provide support within the Sales Order Processing team to ensure high levels of customer service
- Assist with producing Quotations in an accurate and timely manner in line with customer expectations
- Adding customers orders to Sage & MPM in a timely & effective manner
- To meet agreed production targets according to customer demands
- Providing Lead times to customers
- Liaise with Customers daily, giving accurate and informative information. To suggest continuous improvement/best practice solutions
- Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal/external customers.
- Display a flexible and co-operative approach at all times.
Health and Safety:
- Perform Risk Assessments and any other Health and Safety activities as required to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
- Carry out duties at all times in a safe and responsible manner whilst conforming to current Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure communications are maintained at the highest possible level with colleagues and keep your Manager advised of impending situations which could develop into more serious problems.
- Develop mutual respect with all employees and colleagues, by ensuring that all dealings are objective and impartial
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Equal Opportunity Policy and maintain a neutral working environment
- Assist in any other activities at the request of Management that may be required to support business needs.
- General Competencies:
Competencies support and complement the vision, mission and values of the company. They are the behaviours all employees should demonstrate on a daily basis to ensure we meet our business objectives.
|Communication||· Anticipates & resolves conflict in a win-win manner;
· Is able to influence others through logical communication;
· Provides timely feedback in a constructive way;
· Able to communicate to & on behalf of team.
|Teamwork||· Recognises efforts of others & actively listens, encourages those around them;
· Creates a positive team spirit to support the achievement of objectives;
· Ensures the team as a whole is working towards one common goal/purpose.
|Initiative||· Helps develop others’ ideas within the team & drives the team to achieve their goals;
· Defines new processes & implements them;
· Takes risks & makes positive steps even in the toughest of situations;
· Makes positive changes happen, even if they seem impossible at the beginning.
|Adaptability||· Adjusts plans & activities to respond to business needs;
· Communicates the need for change & takes account of the bigger picture;
· Provides structures, systems & support mechanisms during change;
· Prepares, coaches and supports others to adapt to large scale change.
|Customer Focus||· Ensures customer needs are incorporated into department plan;
· Identifies & analyses customer needs & anticipates future needs;
· Sets performance standards for customer service;
· Monitors quality of customer service.
|Innovation||· Encourages creativity in others & supports where necessary;
· Encourages the implementation of innovative solutions in the team & the business;
· Encourages sharing between teams to promote new approaches.
3. Personnel Specification:
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Engineering knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Minimum Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally possess an ability to structure workload in an efficient manner.
- Highly customer focused and able to demonstrate excellent communication/telephone skills
- Flexible to the company requirements
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to your own initiative
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within a well-established and progressive company.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2021
Please email your CV to HR@hutchinson-engineering.co.uk or call HR on 028 29540302