Job Title: Welder/ Fabricator
Reports to: Fabrication Coordinator
Responsible for: Business Unit Leader
Main Purpose – To carry out required tasks and duties in your production area and ensure that materials are welded and fabricated to conform to standards and specifications.
Main Tasks and Duties
- To operate the welding equipment according to correct methods of work.
- Ability to weld Mild Steel using the Mig Welding process.
- To include fitting, forming and joining of raw materials.
- To produce quality products which meet or exceed customer expectations.
- To meet agreed production targets according to customer demands.
- To carry out the agreed preventative maintenance schedule.To suggest continuous improvement/best practice solutions.
- To participate in training and improvement activities and to train others as required.
- To be willing and capable to learn new and established processes and procedures within given time-scales as required by manager.
- Ensure all waste material or product is dealt with correctly and in a prompt manner.
- Any other duties may be reasonably required in line with your training and experience.
- Experience in Mig welding Mild Steel.
- Experience of interpreting engineering drawings.
- Must be flexible to work shift patterns.
- Experience of working a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Minimum Maths & English GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience in Mig/ Tig welding in Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
- Basic machinery maintenance.
- 3 years fabrication experience.
Please call 028 2954 0302 or complete the form below!